Returns & Refunds
We understand returns happen and we want to make them as easy as possible. Please follow the guidelines below in order to receive a refund quickly.*ALL PACKAGES RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA WILL BE REFUSED*
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- A refund will only be made if your request for an RMA is obtained within seven (7) days of receiving the item(s). Any return after seven (7) days will only be eligible for in-store credit.
- No returns will be accepted on opened, installed, or otherwise used products due to the dangerous and stressful nature of racing, off-road, and performance vehicles.
- All Wheels need to be inspected prior to mounting a tire on them. Once a tire is mounted on a wheel the wheel is unable to be Returned. MFG’s warranty on wheels also state any defects must be discovered before tires are mounted on wheels.
- All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and may include a 15% restocking fee.
- You will be responsible for paying any return freight charges unless otherwise noted
- An RMA number can be obtained from Vicious Off Road by logging into your account and selecting to return a previous order in your order history, sending an email to with your name, invoice number, and part number of the item(s) you’re returning, or lastly giving our customer service team a call at 1-844-999-9492.
- Refunds are given 2-3 business days after the product arrives at our California facility. Depending on your bank you should see the credit posted to your account shortly after.
- If your RMA was received after 7 days of receiving your product, your credit will be applied to your account for future Vicious Off Road purchases.