Behold: The pinnacle of off-road performance and smooth ride quality in an affordable package has arrived with Rough Country's 2.5 Vertex 8-Stage Adjustable Reservoir Shocks.
These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead.
Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. Each shock features a massive 2.5 Inch diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that simply dwarfs the competition.
When it comes to investing in a high-end shock, you'll be pleased to find that Rough Country's 2.5 Inch piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56 Percent greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock.
A 3-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks keep kicking while the beautifully designed honed steel body offers a long lifespan of reliable performance and killer good looks.
This shock is designed to be a true eye-catcher, with a beautiful silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching Vertex decals, and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents.
Rear shocks feature a durable bracket system with laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. Includes an Industry-leading 3-year Warranty!
- Extended Length: 30in
- Collapsed Length: 17.56in
- Includes driver and passenger side rear shocks
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 20mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible 400+ Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Fitment 2020-2020 4WD Jeep Gladiator JT
- Drive 4WD
- Location Rear
- Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Sold As Each
- Country of Origin Thailand
- Material Billet Aluminum
- Finish Zinc Plate
- Shock Series Vertex Series
- Shock Damping 8 Stage
- Shock Charge Nitrogen Charged
- Piston Rod 22 Mm Chrome Hardened Piston Rod
- Piston Size 2.5 Inch
- Collapsed Measurement 17.56 Inch
- Extended Measurement 30.0 Inch
- Install Time 2-3 Hours