Upgrade your worn out rubber brake lines with Rough Country's Stainless Steel Extended Brake Line Kit. Our DOT approved brake line kits offer the necessary extra length to install your application, perfect for anyone who wants to swap out poor performing or decaying factory brake lines.
Rough Country's Stainless Steel replacements offer superior protection and a seriously long lifespan. A braided stainless steel exterior keeps your lines free from off-road debris, rocks, and mud that can penetrate factory rubber lines.
This durable outer layer also prevents expansion of the internal Teflon layer - even under 4,000PSI - keeping fluid moving to the brake line for a noticeably firmer brake pedal feel. High-quality hollow fasteners at both ends of each brake line provide a leak-free flow path.
- Jeep Front and Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines 4.0-6.0 Inch Lifts (07-18 Wrangler JK)
- Front Lines Length: 23.75 inch
- Rear Line Length: 23.25 inch
- Fits: 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
- only fits models with 4-6 inches of suspension lift