Do you want a great looking lifted truck that still rides like the day you bought it? Take your truck to new heights while preserving ride quality with Rough Country's N3 Performance Lifted Struts.
Our Nitrogen charged, loaded struts add ride height to your truck while maintaining a smooth, factory-like ride. Each strut includes a pre-loaded coil for lightning-fast installation without the need for complicated strut disassembly.
Rough Country's Performance N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome-hardened piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use.
Each strut is specifically tuned for its intended application and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These Performance N3 Struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance.
These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and feature a pre-installed coil spring for easy installation without the need for strut disassembly. Simply remove your factory strut and replace with this easy, convenient system.
The result is an increased ride height that mimics the factory responsiveness and handling of the OE strut. Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty.
- GM 5.0 Inch Lifted N3 Struts (14-18 1500 PU)
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss installation
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Silver powder coat finish
- Fits: 14-18 GM 1500 Pickup
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Only fits models with 5-inches of lift