This suspension features luxury ride coil springs matching OE coils rates that are specifically designed for gas or diesel motors.
A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle and matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm while the radius arm drop brackets maintain the Super Duty's O.E. caster angles.
A steering stabilizer relocation bracket maintains proper steering control but a RC problem solver single unit is recommended with larger tires and a RC dual stabilizer is required when running 37 Inch tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fitment 2008-2010 4WD Ford F-250 Super Duty/2008-2010 4WD Ford F-350 Super Duty
- Drive 4WD
- Fuel Type Gas
- Sold As Kit
- Country of Origin USA
- Size 6.0 Inch
- Mount Bolt On
- Max Tire Size 37.0 Inch
- Install Time 6-8 Hours
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Radius arm drop brackets Extended sway-bar links Track bar drop bracket Stabilizer relocation brackets Pitman arm Stainless steel braided brake lines Bumpstop spacers Hardware
- Rear Components 3 Inch lift blocks Add-a-leafs Carrier bearing drop bracket U-bolts Hardware