Compliment your 08-10 Ford F-250/350's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit. Rough Country's 6-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250/350's impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most.
The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality. When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible.
Rough Country's new 6-inch Radius Arm Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle.
At 27lbs each, these beefy, upgraded Radius Arms dwarf stock equipment while and feature durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of V2Â Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - prefect for daily drivers.
This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets. This innovative kit design features a 100 percent bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size.
Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 100 percent bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes heavy-duty radius arms equipped with durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
- New radius arms help maintain factory angles.
- Includes adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
Notes: Does Not fit dually models. Factory rear contact overload springs will need to be removed Gas models may Require exhaust modification to clear front drive shaft
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Radius arms Sway-bar links Track bar drop bracket Stabilizer relocation bracket Pitman arm Stainless steel brake lines Bumpstop spacers Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated lift blocks Add-a-leafs Carrier bearing drop bracket Brake line bracket U-bolts Hardware
|2008||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2009||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2009||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2010||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2010||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|