Take your F-250 off the freeway and onto the trails with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit is a total transformation for your truck, including everything you need for increased ground clearance and killer, good looks.
This kit includes a set of lifted coil springs, radius arm drop-brackets, and ultra-durable, fabricated Anti-wrap rear blocks that prevent binding and axle wrap. This kit also includes stainless steel extended brake lines and brake line brackets to ensure you have everything you need to install your lift.
Best of all, this kit features Rough Country's Nitrogen-Charged V2 Shock Absorbers for the ultimate balance in off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster.
- Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved V2 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes: Does Not F-350 models. Does Not fit dually models. Must know if rear leaf springs are equipped with a factory contact overload spring Gas models may Require exhaust modification to clear front drive shaft
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Fuel Type Gas
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Lifted coil springs Radius arm drop brackets Sway-bar drop brackets Track bar drop bracket Stabilizer relocation brackets Pitman arm Stainless steel braided brake lines Brake line brackets Bumpstop spacers Hardware
- Rear Components Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks Brake line brackets U-bolts Hardware
|2011||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2012||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2013||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2014||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|