Rough Country's Canyon/Colorado 3.25-inch Combo Kit gives you the best of both worlds, featuring our popular 2-inch Leveling Kit and our 1.25-inch Body Lift for significant ground clearance in an easy-to-install package that preserves the factory look and feel.
Gain enough ride height to run up to 265/70 R17 tires with this blend of two different Rough Country kits! This easy-to-install kit offers a big boost in ground clearance while retaining the factory look and feel. Each kit includes a bumper relocation system to ensure the bumper and body sit flush after lifting further preserving the nicer parts of the factory design.
A set of fiberglass reinforced nylon body pucks provide superior strength and durability, with a large surface area for maximum contact. This kit includes a set of durable upper strut and pre-load spacers, and comes backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and Warranty Guard New Model Protection.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Works with factory wheels
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Body lift includes front and rear bumper brackets
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift features 10. 9 grade body mount bolts
- Body lift hardware is zinc coated to protect against the elements
- Does Not fit models with Duramax diesel engine
- Does Not fit ZR2 models
- Requires drilling if offset wheels are used, trimming may be required
- If installing aftermarket wheels or wheel spacers, it is Highly Recommended they be hub-centric
- Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
- If equipped with factory fender flares - Front flares must be removed to install the front bumper brackets. To reinstall, new double sided tape is required.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 2WD|4WD
- Max Tire 265/70 R17
- Lift Height 3.25 inch
- Front Components (2) Upper strut spacers (2) Pre-load spacers Hardware